
-His feet and toes are so long! They are just like his dad. :)
-When we touch his little body he flinches.
-His hair is so blonde.
-He sleeps with his hands sprawled out in the air just like his mama.
-Even though he has a ventilator to breathe for him, a lot of times he is able to breathe on his own. They hope to ween him off his vent soon!
-His head is perfectly round and so cute.
-When Clint whispers in his little ear you can tell he is trying to open his eyes to say hello.
-Every few hours they do what are called "cares." They let us help with changing his diaper, moving his oxygen monitor from one foot to the next, measuring his belly, and taking his temperature. The first time Clint and I were able to help change his diaper he peed all over us!
-He is super strong and recovering so well.
-His face is so chubby! (We can't tell if he is still swollen from the medicine, or if he really is just chub face. :)
-Every time I take a picture he reacts to the flash.
-He is actually pretty skinny! When he was first born his stomach was super inflated, but we just thought he was fat. :)
I love every little thing there is about my cute cute baby boy!!!
8 comments:
I think that he looks kinda like Clint?? from one of the pictures, I could be wrong. He is a cute little guy!! I hope things continue to go well for him and he recovers fast!!!
I love the new Bode picture. :) I am so excited for him to get to breath on his own!! You will be able to enjoy his perfect little face that much more. I am loving the long toes also!!!
He is such a cute little guy! Congrats I am so happy for you guys!
Aww, he is so precious! :)
he's so cute! i'm glad he's continuing to do well. can't wait to see him in december. hopefully we can get together
He is too cute. He sounds like he's doing good. I also love that he peed on you. That doesn't last too long (well at least for Jack). How are you doing/healing?
-Katie
I am so glad to hear that he will be able to breath on his own soon! Hopefully you will get to bring him home sooner than you thought!
He is so adorable! Congrats again! What a strong little kid! I love his name!
Post a Comment