Monday, January 26, 2009

It's my birthday!

Today has been such a great day! Bode is sleeping all through the night now, and we slept in together until noon! I only had to wake up a few times to feed him and he was right back down with me. If anyone knows me, they know I love to sleep in! Clint just laughs and my brother in law, Aaron, is horrified. To me it's never a waste of a day. After that Bode and I played for a few hours, and he was napping again. I sat around and did NOTHING! I caught up on shows on my DVR I haven't watched and it was great. What a lazy day. Clint called me from work and told me we were going to dinner tonight to celebrate and be ready when he got home. Bode was taking yet another nap when Clint came home around 5 or so, and so we waited for him to wake up around 6:30 and off to sushi we were. It was so much fun! I feel so lucky to have a little family and I am loving every minute of it. It's crazy to think I am 25 years old! That just feels so old to me. It's also crazy to think my last birthday was just Clint and I, and this year we have Bode. Clint must have been really feeling the birthday spirit because he agreed to take a bunch of pictures! I love pictures. He hates them. Here are some of my favorites. p.s. Thanks everyone who called to wish me happy birthday! and thanks Cozette for the money to get that car seat insert thing! I love it!

9 comments:

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day! By the way, I completely agree with you on sleeping in. Luckily, both of my kids like to sleep in too! You need to talk Clint into coming to Boise to visit. The guys can fish and we can play with the babies!

Mama Smors said...

happy 25th birthday!!!

Nicole said...

so cute! i hope you had a great birthday

Kelli said...

Happy birthday! You're allowed to sleep in, especially on your birthday! Bode looks so chunky in those pictures... I love it!

kristen said...

Happy late birthday Lau-riii.....that 1st pic of you and Bode is soo cute! I love him little chubby smile!

Vogt's said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday! I can't believe how big Bode is getting.

Misty said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN'! I enjoyed just hanging out with Capri on my birthday too. You look so pretty!

Jodi said...

Happy B-day Lori. As you can see I am a day late, but Happy B-day anyways. I hope you had a great day. Bode is getting so big. He might be catching up to Darci, but she is a little chunker as well. We need to hang out soon. Take care.

Spenser said...

yay for awesome birthdays!! the pics are great and you are looking fabulous on your 25th!!