Owen is the best baby around! He is such a joy in our home and we all love him to pieces. He’s very calm and sweet natured. He barely ever fusses and is so easily entertained. Here are a few things I want to remember about my sweet baby boy.
- He wears size 1-2 diapers.
- He wears 3-6 month clothes.
- He squeals with pure happiness when it’s time to eat. Funniest thing ever!
- He stares anyone down who is eating.
- He loves to eat baby food.
- He acts jealous when everyone eats but him.
- He naps in the crib in Bode’s room and sleeps in the pack n’ play in the hallway bathroom at night.
- He is a GREAT napper. Most days, I lay him down in the crib and he talks to himself for a few minutes and goes right to bed for an hour or two. He wakes up talking to himself as well, which is so cute.
- Some days he has a hard time falling asleep and I’m happy that he will let me rock him to sleep.
- He sleeps 10-12 hours each night, waking up 2-3 times to eat.
- Still rolls all over the house.
- Sleeps on his tummy. (Just like his older brother around this age.)
- Drools all over.
- Puts everything right into his mouth.
- Still won’t take a binky (I’m done trying because he does great without one.)
- Still won’t take a bottle.
- Loves to take showers/baths.
- Loves to interact and play games.
- Loves watching Bode.
- Sings all the time.
Isn’t he adorable? I can’t imagine a life without my Owen.
No comments:
Post a Comment