Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year down in St. George. It was such a fun time. The boys had a blast! We spent a lot of time together just doing nothing – which was AMAZING. Clint and Grandpa Ron took Bode fishing. I tried to come along with Owen, but he was trying to run straight for the water and it was kind of dangerous. He was not happy with me trying to stop him from doing what he wanted, Clint could only keep him happy for so long.. so Owen and I headed home shortly after arriving. Poor thing just isn’t old enough. We ate tons of food, I shopped a little, we went to the park, watched movies, I highlighted Maia’s hair and we painted our nails, I got addicted to a game on my phone.. and we Chatted with Clint’s dad and step mom. It was a nice little vacation. Bode was over the moon that he could wear flip flops and shorts. He kept saying, “Summer isn’t over at Grandpa Ron's!” I miss the sunshine.

While we were out at the outlet mall one night, Bode kept begging us to buy a toy he had seen. I asked around and everyone said there was no toy store in the mall. I thought Bode was thinking he saw something – but didn’t really know what he was talking about. Clint trusted Bode and said we should just follow him around until we found the toy store. Sure enough we get to Tuesday Morning and he pointed to the window and said, “Here it is!!!” It was a nerf gun. An automatic one that shot so fast. We got that one and then a slower one for Clint. That night Clint, Ron, Bode, and cousin Maia had a nerf gun war. It was hilarious. Owen got caught in the crossfire a few times and was not happy about that. Clint took videos of it and we have watched them several times since.

Thanks Ron and Bonnie as always. We had such a great time at your house! 

IMG_5423IMG_5417IMG_5414IMG_5404IMG_5395stgeorgetrip8IMG_5362stgeorgetrip2IMG_5341IMG_5318IMG_5291IMG_5290stgeorgetrip7stgeorgetrip6stgeorgetrip5stgeorgetrip4stgeorgetrip3IMG_5288IMG_5284IMG_5278stgeorgetripIMG_5241IMG_5236IMG_5235IMG_5219IMG_5218IMG_5213

1 comment:

dxeechick said...

1. seriously cute photos
2. we were in SG too. its a great place to spent turkey day
3. i love that there's a grandpa Ron in your family. one in ours too :)
4. what game were you addicted to?