I totally skipped over this but Canon had my stuff for 28 days! Everything that could have happened to cause a delay did. It took 5 days for them to check in my gear. Then they sent me the repair invoices and they were trying to charge me all this money for stuff that should have been under warranty. I provided proof of purchase etc. and the charges were dropped but that delayed things another 3 days. Then they had one day to work on my stuff (they require at least 5-7 week days) and their employees were off for Christmas. Once back in the office they worked for a few more days and then had New Years off. After that they finally got to work on it all and it got delayed when the senior tech was double checking things. He found something wrong. Another day to work on that.
I was so over it all! I quit harassing them after 3 weeks and figured I would just be surprised when it arrived at my door. Fed Ex tried to deliver it one day and I missed it because I was in the shower. It was like torture. I couldn’t drive to the warehouse to get it because I had Activity Days to host at my house and they closed at 5. What’s one more day when you already waited 27?
Anyway – I unpacked the box and snapped these pics! SOO glad I can take pictures again.
No comments:
Post a Comment