Monday, July 14, 2008

Flowers

We have a bunch of lilies in our backyard and they are so pretty! I meant to post about our tulips we had a month ago, but I never got around to it. There are a few pictures of roses we have too, but I had just trimmed them down. There were a few still nice and pretty that I got a picture of. 

 
Clint hates taking pictures, but he was nice enough to snap this one really quick in the middle of some soccer game he was watching.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

those are pretty flowers...hope everything is going well!

Lane Family said...

I love lillies, I have a few in my flower beds!! They are so pretty. I really like your signature thingy too, how did you do that one?? Do you have a little baby tummy yet?? I love the little baby tummies!!:)

Tai and Joe said...

I love yuor flowers. Your mom looks like she is so sweet. I am glad I got to meet her for a second. Kaylan is such a cutie.

Ed & Natasha said...

No Way! A baby! Congratulations - that is so cool. Kelly found me, and now I've found ya'l again - I'm so excited. It looks like things are going well for you - way to go!

- tasha (barber) watson

Misty said...

Oh my heck, you are so cute! I love your blog.. It makes me want to do more with mine. I'll have to do that one day. :) I'm glad we were able to meet, we'll have to get together more often!

xo

bolingbrokes said...

oooh pretty.. hope you are feeling good, are you showing yet

Misty said...

Okay... so you are an expert on this blogging thing... how do you search people? I can't figure it out for the life of me! lol

Misty
silver.rayne@yahoo.com