Kelli didn't specifically tag ME, but I thought might as well.
1. I HATE Utah state departments. They are such a pain to work with. When I tried to get my Colorado Cosmetology license transferred over it took 11 months to finalize everything! ALMOST A YEAR! I have been on the phone with the DMV all day long trying to figure out how to register our truck that has already been registered in Utah twice! All the sudden there is an error that makes it if I get pulled over the car will be impounded. Some form was never accepted that Colorado sent over twice. AND they are making me go in to a branch to take care of it. I just found out all of this yesterday, and I had registered the truck online almost 2 weeks ago thinking everything was fine and waiting for the decals in the mail. I still have a Colorado driver's license because I never found the 3 hours time to go in and get a Utah one.
2. I was terrified to get pregnant because of what it would do to my body afterwards.
3. I love our dog, Gunner, but I hate taking care of him. It's such a pain to take him outside, especially in the winter. He normally does his business in our yard and comes right back in but today he managed to wander off twice without me noticing. The first time he finally came back after 10 minutes and the second time I bundled up Bode and went chasing after him. Dumb dog. Thank heavens Clint deals with him when he gets home from work.
4. I have a serious passion for photography. I am begging Clint to let me buy a new camera and lens with tax money. I just feel like I miss out on so much not having a super nice camera. I hate our camera now and am never happy with the photos I take with it. I was videotaping the family in Cedar over the weekend and Kelli said, "And we all thought Lori was bad with a camera!" It's true. I LOVE pictures.
5. I like the fact that Clint is obsessed with fishing. Yeah, it's a pain sometimes when he wants to go off every weekend, but I trade things for his fishing. He spends so much money on fishing gear and so much time fishing, I can justify spending money on something I like. You would think if one spends money we would save, but no. We just spend more to make it even. Sometimes I wish I had something I was so passionate about like Clint is with fly fishing.
6. I am very bitter with the Medicaid system and how unfair it is to the majority of people who work hard for their benefits that aren't even as good, IE not FREE. I do believe people need help but come on.
7. I kiss Bode's face at least 50 times a day. Sometimes even his little lips. Is that gross? I just can't get enough of him.
8. I would love to be a runner, but I am way too lazy.
9. I love, love, love doing hair. I have been doing quite a bit out of my house since Bode and I am so happy about it. I even ordered business cards to spread the word. I hope to keep growing my clientele.
10. I promised myself before Bode was born that I would not end up being THAT stay at home lazy mom who wears sweats everyday. The truth is I enjoy wearing sweats, and why waste the makeup if I am not doing anything that day? I do get out and do things at least 3 or 4 times a week, but I don't feel bad the days I don't. There is always something to clean or do around the house.
Feel free to do this if you want!
4 comments:
I need a hair cut! I'm contemplating driving the 13 hours just so you can do it. (everyone else I've gone to besides my aunt and you mess it up!)
I hear you with the dog issue. They can be so naughty sometimes! I also want a new camera SO bad and in all fairness - Erica actually made the comment about you and the video camera, I just repeated it. I'm glad you care about pictures though... I have tons of cute Kaylan pics because of your obsession.
Loved reading your 10 things.
I am glad I am not the only one with an out of state license :) I still have my Utah license and I haven't lived there for 4 1/2 years! I just haven't found the time either to get a babysitter and go and take the dumb written test again to get an Idaho license!
Post a Comment