My baby is almost a year old. I am already planning his birthday party - that's how close it is. I am happy he is happy and healthy and developing how he should, but I am also so sad. It's bittersweet I suppose.
He is doing better than ever. He's always smiling and or laughing, he tries to walk everywhere even though he falls down after 3-5 steps, he shakes his head back and forth all the time, he loves to play peek-a-boo, he makes a huge mess every meal (hence - he's always practically naked) he squeals like a girl when Gunner enters a room, he loves to grocery shop with mom (at least someone likes it, right?) he's just perfect. I can't think of any more things. We love Bode so much and I pray every night thanking God for the best baby in the whole world.
I haven't tried to get very good 10 month pictures, so this one of us playing earlier will have to do.
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture. I love his face... and I love your hair!
Post a Comment