Bode looks like me people!!!! I do think he has a lot of Clint in him too, but no one ever tells me he looks like me besides my Mom and Dad.
I realize I should have dusted this old picture off before I took a picture of it. (Me & my sister Erica)
ps. My mom told me that she has never cut my hair in this picture. Dear Clint: This is the mullet Bode would have if I didn’t cut his hair. Cute for a little girl, not for a boy……
5 comments:
i most definitely see you in your little Bode's face.... and yay for giving him a great hair cut!
Holy crap!!! He looks just like you as a baby!
Andy says, "GO FOR THE MULLET!"
He really does look just like you! I've always thought he doesn't look like much of a Romney. He's sooo adorable:)
i always thought he looked just like you.. who says he looks like Clint?
your a cute little girl.. even though you do have a mullet
Post a Comment