Monday, March 8, 2010

March Mustache Madness

k let me start out by saying that Clint always has scruffy. I’ve only ever seen him clean shaven a handful of times since I met him. When he does trim it up, he uses trimmers without a guard. It’s never a clean shave. I’m used to this and it doesn’t bother me at all. That being said…. He grew a beard. It was a pretty burly beard. It started curling over his lips and the whiskers started getting split ends. I told him I thought he better trim it up. I NEVER tell him what to do when it comes to his facial hair. He said, “When you get pregnant I’ll get rid of it.” UMMM WHAT?!?!?! That came out of nowhere. The plan had always been to wait a bit longer. I’m not sure why he’s baby hungry these days, but I said no way grow your stinkin’ beard because I’m not getting pregnant.
1 068
Shortly after that conversation he trimmed things up. Everything except for the mustache. He looks great! SO great it makes me want to rush and make his second child right now. Ok not even close. It’s disgusting. I hate it. I’m embarrassed for him. He said he has to have it for March mustache madness. If I have to deal with this thing for the entire month of March I might come after him with the trimmers while he’s sleeping. He’s been sick and worked from him last Friday.
 1 159b1 155b

It’s probably good he stayed home since people at his work are telling him he looks like a porn star.
p.s. I made him that beanie.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

and he put up with you taking pictures of him when he was sick..Colin would have given me dirty looks.. its so funny.
i like the beanie.. its very pretty.. i mean manly!

kristen said...

Hehe. I'm glad Gabe can't grow hair or we would have the same sitution. I'm dreading march madness. :) I got all excited half way thru your post thinking it was a baby announcement- I will just keep checking :)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Ya I'm not a facial hair person either. Luckily Mark's facial hair is so curly he can't go more than a few days without shaving because it hurts him and starts growing back into his skin.

And you should have another baby. Bode is so cute!!!! And I think it's adorable Clint wants another one. Mark has been baby hungry for years.

Photobucket uploads the pictures at a lower resolution. I don't really understand web-pixel and all that gibberish to make it fit on the blog but also have a high resolution. I don't understand much, but I wish I did! I use photobucket because I have been too lazy to explore other options. But if you figure out a better alternative... will you tell me???

Eric and Sara Hansen said...

That is so funny! And i love the beanie!

Kelli said...

Haha! Why does this not surprise me?! He's so funny. Don't even remind me about March Madness. That means NBA play-offs are right around the corner and we all know what that means here at the Thurgood house.

Misty said...

Haha!! That's funny that he'd come up with you getting preggo outta the blue! Usually it's the woman that wants to manipulate that situation, isn't it? lol