I have to say that the whole Christmas morning thing was not at all what we expected. For Christmas Eve Bode busted open the 2 presents my parents gave him so fast! I thought for sure he’d freak out and do the same thing. He came down the stairs, smiled really big and said, “Oh! A bike.” He found the hammer toy from the night before and went to town! He didn’t go near the bike, didn’t even notice his little climbing tube thing, or bother looking at his stocking or other presents. Clint and I kept looking at each other like what in the world is happening here? I grabbed his stocking and dumped it out. He immediately started eating candy. What a great and balanced breakfast! We helped him out with the other presents and eventually he was excited about all the stuff he got. I love the Christmas season and it’s a great reminder of our savior’s birth. I’m so thankful for a loving heavenly father who has given me so much in my little life. We all have so much to be thankful for. I wish the season lasted a little big longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment