A few weeks ago we went to a Fly Tying convention in Salt Lake. The weather was beautiful! It’s always a challenge bringing Bode along to things, but it ended up being fun. It’s a lot more fun to tag along with Clint.. even with Bode.. then to be stuck at home. Bode loved it! He ran around the place looking for flies and big big fish. He’s getting to be pretty obsessed with fish lately. He makes believe he’s made things out of play dough, or when he’s coloring, or just random stuff he picks up lately. He shows it to me and says, “Mom yook! A big big fish mom!”
He got a fish stamp on his hand and he thought that was the coolest thing ever. The picture above is the best shot I got of it before it rubbed off half way through the event.
Bode loves to ride on Clint’s neck! He’s obsessed with the book Where the Wild Things Are. Every night before bed I have to read it to him. He knows the book by heart, but it’s my favorite when I turn the page and he says, “And gew!” (for and grew.. ) And also the part at the very end when he says, “And it was too hot!” (and it was still hot.. talking about Max’s dinner.) Max rides on the monster’s neck at some point and Bode just loves that part. He will say, “Mac is ridin’ on that monster’s neck!!! I ride on Daddy’s neck, mom.” He’s so cute.
The VERY next day it snowed a ton. I am so ready for summer to be here! Snow snow go away and never come back. Bode had fun though….
…and so did Clint.
1 comment:
I went with Kyle to the fly tying expo a couple of years ago. Oh the things we do for our obsessed husbands!
Post a Comment