Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wedding Pics

Bode was looking through our wedding album one day for the longest time! It’s the first time he’s ever opened it up and he must have flipped through it 5 times. He kept pointing out people he knew, telling me what mommy and daddy were doing on each page, oooing and aahhhhing at how “pwetty” mommy is, etc. It was seriously the cutest thing EVER. I’m all pregnant and emotional but I shed a few tears over this one! He’s such a sweet thing and he really has the kindest heart. He’s always asking me if I’m ok and how I’m doing and telling me I look cute. It’s moments like this that keep reminding me how awesome it is to be a mother. He can be the biggest brat some days, but it’s all worth it!

IMG_7007w

IMG_7006w

IMG_7008w

I have a lot of catching up to do on the bloggity blog, so hopefully I can find the time this week!

signature2

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so cute! I love the last picture of him... He look so focused. Hopefully he recognizes his Aunt Kelli! I miss that sweet boy!

The Aullman Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

That is so sweet! My mom says to remember these precious moments that get you through all the hard times :)