Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Splash Park

 

This little place is a 2 minute stroll from our house. We went more often at the start of summer, but the boys get tired of it. The water is freezing, and when it’s windy.. its really cold. My friend texted me that she was headed there with her daughter, and asked if we wanted to meet them there. I asked the boys who said no. I had to talk them into it. Owen didn’t even want to put on his swim suit! He ended up getting soaked in his clothes, and then he ran around in his diaper. Classy, right? The thing that bugs me about going to the splash park is that the boys play on the field, near the fences, everywhere but the actual splash park. Oh well. My sis Kelli actually called me and I blabbed to her forever while Owen ran all over the field. 2013-08-27_00622013-08-27_00642013-08-27_00652013-08-27_00632013-08-27_00662013-08-27_00672013-08-27_00612013-08-27_0060

1 comment:

Misty said...

These are adorable! It was great to see you.. glad you made it over.