Monday, September 23, 2013

Owen turns 2 part 1

We started out the morning with me making them pose for a few pictures. I don’t know why I even bother. They were so excited to get cupcakes they could barely stand it! We drove to Sandy so we could hit up the Sweet Tooth Fairy. We got there to see that it didn’t open for another 45 minutes. Lame.

Next door was this paint pottery place. I figured what the heck. It would kill some time, right? They loved it and picked out the same sharks to paint. Owen was a bit too young for this activity, and lost interest fairly fast. Not to mention, he was a complete paint mess. Bode didn’t understand why we had to leave the sharks there, and I have yet to run down there to pick them up. It’s only been a month…

We finished up with painting around the same time the bakery opened, so they ran inside and couldn’t wait to tell me what they wanted. We all love cupcakes a little too much..2013-09-23_00682013-09-23_00642013-09-23_00662013-09-23_00652013-09-23_00672013-09-23_00632013-09-23_00602013-09-23_0061DSC_29522013-09-23_00622013-09-23_00572013-09-23_00562013-09-23_00592013-09-23_00522013-09-23_00532013-09-23_00542013-09-23_00552013-09-23_00582013-09-23_00502013-09-23_0051

No comments: