We stayed down in St. George for the first part of the trip only to have it be freezing cold and SNOWING. Snow in St. George.... I mean come on. What is up with that? My father in law, Ron, thought it would be a good idea to see Zions covered in snow. It doesn't happen very often, and I am so glad that we went. It was so pretty! The colors were rich and deep from the moisture and it was so beautiful. Bode and Owen had a pretty fun time hiking around. We couldn't find Owen's fave blue high tops before we left, so the only shoes that would work for hiking were his Sunday high tops. He wasn't happy about that, but we survived. He hiked with his spider man cheese-its and it was so funny. I have never bought cheese-its, but anything spider man .. he wants. Bode was cold and mentioned going back to the car a few times, but he survived as well. I loved it!!
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Zion National Park
I am SO behind this little old thing, but we had so much fun on our vacation down south and I want to share!! First of all Clint had a work conference in Vegas. We thought it would be fun to crash his hotel suite and get a little fun in the sun. We haven't had a vacation in a while and it didn't take much convincing.
We stayed down in St. George for the first part of the trip only to have it be freezing cold and SNOWING. Snow in St. George.... I mean come on. What is up with that? My father in law, Ron, thought it would be a good idea to see Zions covered in snow. It doesn't happen very often, and I am so glad that we went. It was so pretty! The colors were rich and deep from the moisture and it was so beautiful. Bode and Owen had a pretty fun time hiking around. We couldn't find Owen's fave blue high tops before we left, so the only shoes that would work for hiking were his Sunday high tops. He wasn't happy about that, but we survived. He hiked with his spider man cheese-its and it was so funny. I have never bought cheese-its, but anything spider man .. he wants. Bode was cold and mentioned going back to the car a few times, but he survived as well. I loved it!!
We stayed down in St. George for the first part of the trip only to have it be freezing cold and SNOWING. Snow in St. George.... I mean come on. What is up with that? My father in law, Ron, thought it would be a good idea to see Zions covered in snow. It doesn't happen very often, and I am so glad that we went. It was so pretty! The colors were rich and deep from the moisture and it was so beautiful. Bode and Owen had a pretty fun time hiking around. We couldn't find Owen's fave blue high tops before we left, so the only shoes that would work for hiking were his Sunday high tops. He wasn't happy about that, but we survived. He hiked with his spider man cheese-its and it was so funny. I have never bought cheese-its, but anything spider man .. he wants. Bode was cold and mentioned going back to the car a few times, but he survived as well. I loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
you captured it well. when i lived in SG i went to zion at least 2x's a month. gorgeous.
Post a Comment