Holy smokes, Bode is growing up. He is the most curious, energetic, happy little baby! I am always laughing at what he gets into these days. I am just going to list some of the things he's up to or else it could take me forever. :)
I am going to post some videos and they are all very poor quality, but I like to send them to Clint during the day to show him what Bode is getting into. Oh and we just turned our air on within the last few days, so don't judge me on the fact Bode never has pants on! Our house has been like 85 degrees! Ok- on with the list.
Crawling SUPER fast.
Standing up on things such as: couch, stairs, coffee table, whatever.
Doing his "model pose" ALL of the time.
Trying to crawl right off the bed/couch.
Sucking on people's toes. (gross, I know.. painted toes are his favorite.)
Trying to grab anything electronic such as: cell phones, iPod, remote control, camera.
Eating grass, leaves, twigs, dirt, pretty much anything he can find outside. He is all boy.
NOT holding still at church.
Playing with the knobs on our dresser.
Using his car seat as a jungle gym.
Trying to CLIMB up the stairs. If he was taller, he might be able to do it.
Mimicking
sounds Clint and I make. He can say ma ma, ba ba, la la, and tons of
other sounds except NOT da da yet. He even cries, "Ba ba ba" when he is
hungry. I am not sure if he knows what he is even saying, but I'll just
pretend he does. :)
Blowing on my arm trying to make the same noise as when I blow on his stomach. He does it pretty good!
Crawling over to the nearest door stopper and making it boing over and over.
Making his way to the kitchen where he can knock over Gunner's water/food dishes.
Smashing his crib bumper down and using it as a pillow.
Throwing
all 5 of the binkies in his crib onto the floor every nap/bedtime. (Oh -
the thumb sucking phase only lasted a few months.)
Inspects things at every angle before shoving in his mouth.
Crawling into the bathroom and either finding the tag on the rug, or hitting the scale to look at the red lights.
Bugging Gunner and laughing non stop the entire time.
Holding out his slobbery hand and feeding Gunner food from his high chair.
Touching
my leg, face or arm while he is taking his bottle. He also likes to put
his fingers through my hair, and put his fingers in my nose.
Snatching my glasses right off my face.
Still taking 3 naps most days, and going to bed between 7 & 8 waking up between 6 & 7:30.
There are some more I can't think of, but you get the point! We LOVE our baby bode. :)





6 comments:
I thought you mentioned today at work that he hadnt figured out the crawling thing yet?
Isn't the binky thing annoying!! Darci puts her binkys behind the crib so I have to get underneath the crib to retrieve them. It drives me crazy!
Oh no, he has been crawling for 2 months!! It's still an army/bear crawl, but the kid can move!
what a trouble maker!!!! cute boy! Everytime i look at your blog hes another month old.... is that so? hmmmm.... thats weird!
bode is so precious and ALL boy!!! i can't believe that he is 8 months old~ they grow so fast!!
He's so active! I can't wait for Capri to crawl, at this point I think she may walk before she crawls. My fav video of him is him playing in his car seat, very cute.
Post a Comment