Here are few pictures of cute little Bode. He’s almost 18 months old and I can’t even believe it. This post is almost a week early but what the heck.
He’s talking up a storm
repeats everything we say
says NO all the time like a little brat
fights nap/bed time for the first time in his life
argues with “Gunno” all day long as if he was his brother and not his dog- especially when Gunner is sitting on his blankie. He’ll pull as hard as he can and say, “Gunno no no no!!! Mooooommmm! Mom! Mommy.. no!”
sticks up for himself when other kids are mean to him (not sure if I should be proud of him or mad at him)
giggles/ laughs all the time
smiles
hums/sings to himself
asks for food all day (mostly for “cheeeeezzz,” “Hog dogs",” and “sopsicles” (popsicles)
wants to be outside playing 24/7
tries to put on his own shoes
he’s attached to his blankie more than ever
he’s starting to get attached to his binkie (this started happening when he had the last ear infection.. I have to hide it from him and only allow it in his crib.)
loves to wave at everyone he sees and say “hi!” or “byebye”
finally started saying “wuv wu” (love you) but we’ve only heard it a few times
says “tenks” (thanks) when you give him something. One time I gave him a popsicle and without me asking him to say thank you he turned around and said, “tenks mom!”
he can sense when we ask questions and always says yeah or no in response (this can make for some pretty funny conversations with an 18 month old.)
always brings us stuff and says “ere!” (here)
loves “bubbos” (bubbles)
finally likes getting his teeth brushed
Clint’s taught him how to move his hand with a swishing sound to pretend he’s fly fishing
loves to snuggle lately
let’s me sleep in until almost 9 every day
loves to point out whenever something is “ditty” (dirty) – hot, cold, or “ceen” (clean)
He’ll identify any body part, some animals, all animal sounds and certain toys and other objects when you ask him
starting to get a serious attitude
HATES timeouts with a passion. I’ve never heard him cry harder than when he’s sitting on that step.
I’m sure there’s more but it’s late and I can’t remember anything else! I just realized the last post where I explained things about Bode was all about how nice and sweet and good he was! HA – a lot can change in a short time. He’s still pretty good for the most part. We love our Bode and couldn’t imagine life without him.
I didn’t realize how reddish/coppery my hair was until I saw this picture! I do my own color so you’d think I’d realize what the heck I did to it.
3 comments:
Crazy how fast they grow! He sounds like a smart little guy! I like the red/copper-really do:)
So cute & smart!!!
How fun to hear all the things he's doing now. It seems like just the other day I started reading your blog and you were pregnant back them. Wow how time flies. I think your hair color is beautiful. Mine always changes in the sun light and seems more reddish too. I envy your natural looking long locks. When mine gets long I think I try too hard. Maybe I need to come see you when I start to grow mine out again.
Post a Comment