Clint spent the weekend up in Wyoming fly fishing with 2 other guys and loved it. It’s funny because my old middle school friend Emily is married to Kyle who now fly fishes with Clint.. Anyways- he took out my old camera for the first time on a fishing trip. He got some great pictures and is already talking about upgrading the camera for himself. Funny how I had that same camera for 2 years and it took the good part of a year to convince him why I needed to upgrade. Clint hates it when I blog collage style because you can’t see each picture very well… SO just for you love I didn’t collage them.
7 comments:
Very cool! Good job Clint. Looks beauitful (and cold) and I want some of your fresh fish. Do you eat them or does he throw them back?
PS You must have found a better way to post pictures. They are wider than when using Photobucket. I'd love to know your new secret.
Way to go Clint! Awesome pictures!
He took some awesome pictures!
Well...I'd say he has a knack for this picture thing...:) The fishing part however looks WAY too cold. Can you fish in the snow? Should be illegal. The little buggers are barely unthawing. :)
It looks coooold!!!!!
Kyle was just telling me the other day how he had a convo with Clint about how they both were dredding the lunch we had together two years ago. I guess it is a good thing we drag our husbands places:)
Post a Comment