This afternoon all the family went up the canyon to get together. It was so much fun and I wish we could have stayed longer. After a few hours we were all frozen and tired of being rained on. It was fun while it lasted. :) We missed you Aullmans!
That was so much fun! It's too bad the rain got pretty bad toward the end. On our way home Kaylan said "I don't yike bein ou-side in the wain! Is too code!"
4 comments:
That was so much fun! It's too bad the rain got pretty bad toward the end. On our way home Kaylan said "I don't yike bein ou-side in the wain! Is too code!"
I can see your favorite part of lightroom is the crop black shading. Lol
looks like fun!
I said the same thing Kaylan. It was fun though. Love you all.
Great pics Lori! I can NOT believe how grown Bret is...seems like he should still be 12!!! Man we are getting old!!!
Post a Comment