Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stairs

Owen can climb them. He can also climb down them, although he’d rather sit and wait for someone to help him get down. Bode is all about helping Owen and making sure he is safe. He sits right by him and when I try and place my hands behind Owen – in case he fell ya know – Bode will be like, “No! Me mom. I want to do it!” Sometimes Bode will sit at the top and cheer Owen on as he crawls up them. He will say things like, “Come on bud! You mosta got it!” (mosta meaning almost..) Or he will say, “You’re doing great Owen! Keep coming!” Owen gets so excited he just giggles away and Bode starts giggling because Owen is so happy. It is really cute. These first cell phone pictures are Owen’s very first time up.. It was almost a month ago… I think.

133631498674413363150006841336315022003

IMG_6936-copy

IMG_6950-copyIMG_6931-copy

IMG_6939-copy

siggy

No comments: