Bode was SO excited to start school this year. He adores Miss Hollie and talked about going to school for at least 2 weeks before the morning actually came. We had a preschool open house the week before and that got him so geared up.
Last year I remember I had a 6 day old that slept in until 9-10am. Those days are LONG gone and I miss them, but preschool was very different last year. I was always just barely getting up and had to rush to get Bode ready and fed and off to school by 9:30.
This year the boys are up by 7am and Bode goes nuts asking me is it time for school to start yet. The first day Bode was ready to go by 8! He sat around, watched TV, colored.. and finally he was like MOM can we PLEASE just go! It was around 8:45 that I took him outside to play a bit. I thought I better get some pictures… some meaning a ton. We had a good 30 minutes playing around and me snapping pictures. He ended up being 15 minutes early to school. I was getting sick of him begging. It’s about a 2 min walk and once we got there he was really shy about going in. He wouldn't open the door and when I asked for a picture with his teacher he wouldn’t even look at me! SO strange considering how pumped up he was about it. He had a blast and has been loving it every preschool day since. Such a big kid now!
No comments:
Post a Comment