Bode can't sit or lay still anymore. He rolls over in his crib all of the time, and I am constantly going in there and turning him over in his sleep. This picture was from earlier tonight after Clint put him to bed.

He needs something in his mouth all of the time. It's either my face, hair, hands, or clothing.... or one of his many toys. Or his own hands. This picture makes me laugh. He wants to sit up all the time, but hates the bumbo and tries to get out of it. (Shown below.) I tried to prop him up with the boppy behind him so he could sit and he kept sliding, but as you can see it didn't bother him one bit.

He is so funny. This was him taking a brief moment from sucking the edge of the bumbo to see what I was calling his name for.
2 comments:
I love the pic of him in his chair. lol That's funny about how he buries his face up against the side of his bassinet. Capri does that in her bassinet too lately. She doesn't sleep in there as much now days... and I keep her in a wedge type thing in her crib. lol When she is in my mom's crib, she turns herself so she is sleeping sideways in the crib. lol I was teasing my mom that she wouldn't be able to lay her like that for long and she told me that it was Capri that puts herself like that cuz she likes to kick against the side! lol
I love his jammies. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment