Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

While I was making dinner... Bode gummed the wooden spoon to death & tried to eat the rice container.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah, i have 5 more coupons and i go to costco, but you still get half as much for the same price(with coupon) as the costco (kirkland signature brand)... sad!
ive been meaning to talk to you and see if you wanted to go with me to those excesise classes they have at the stake center mon - friday.... but i keep waiting for Sydney to let me get enough sleep to have the energy. we'll see when that happens, maybe next week

Nicole said...

he couldn't wait for it to be finished. he wanted to eat right away! haha

Kelli said...

He is SO funny! I love how he just shoves stuff into his mouth.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Love your new label with your name. And how did you get the cute font? Did you upload it?

Jodi said...

What a cutie. Wait till your drinking a glass of water(or anything) and he grabs it and spills it all over you. That's always fun.

dellboi2u said...

Lol he is too cute! I miss you guys!

dellboi2u said...

Lol he is too cute! I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

dude.. why werent you at church!!! i had to sit by myself! terd!