Today my friend Misty and I went out to South Towne for some fun. We checked out every booth, entered for tons of prizes, and got some cute things. I am still waiting for a call or email telling me I won the grand prize. Yeah right, I never win anything. I got Bode some really cute shoes.
I also got myself a really cute necklace!
They were giving away these sunglasses at one of the booths. :)
2 comments:
Love the sunglasses - he looks like a little man! And the bowed legs are funny, will be interesting to see what happens. Glad the testing showed Bode is normal... but I hope you find out what is making him throw up. That is super sad! I love your blog, you guys are so cute.
Your photos turned out way cute! I was just thinking I need to blog mine!! :) That was fun, I hope we hear back from the photographers today!!
Post a Comment