Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mommy’s Little Helper

I bake a lot. I’m not sure why, but everything feels better after I’ve baked a few loaves of bread, or a couple dozen cookies. Half the time I’m left with tons of goodies and nothing to do with them. I freeze the bread and every morning Bode wakes up and says, “Mama! Wan some breade. Pippy and breade pwease.” (sippy)  Banana bread is his favorite, although he does like the Zucchini loaves I just baked up. Probably because there are chocolate chips in them. I have fun with him in the kitchen! {most of the time…}
1 0931 0941 411
1 0991 4121 101
1 0061 003

3 comments:

Janae Arnett Scott said...

Delicious pictures. keep baking, maybe I'll get some more cookies out of you. ha! i love the picture of the bread. that is an awesome shot.

Jodi said...

Feel free to send the goodies my way!! I hate to bake, but love to eat!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I wish I had time to cook... maybe some day. I love sweet breads, especially for breakfast!