We just got back from our fishing trip this year and we had so much fun!! The boys fished every day and Abbey and I tried to entertain the kids doing things around the city. It was a bummer because the weather was cold and rainy! We still took the kids to the beach at the lake and a fun park a few times. We also swam with them in the pool, and let them jump in mud puddles. The suites at the resort were awesome! Even though we ended up spending quite a bit of time in them, it was fine! The kids had tons of room to play. It’s going to be really sad the next time we go somewhere and get a plain old hotel room now! It was really great seeing each other and getting the kids together. Clint, Ron, Bonnie and his step brother Bryan have been going fishing somewhere every year for 6 or 7 years now. It’s pretty cool how they included Abbey and I back when we dated and were engaged, and now we get to bring the kids. I filled up an 8gig memory card and I don’t even have the energy to dump them onto my computer and sort them out right now! All these ones are from Clint’s camera. I feel like they are pretty self explanatory.. cold, foggy, wet and beautiful. Well, the dead mouse that was a red tailed hawk’s lunch isn’t but you get the idea.
Thanks Ron and Bonnie for another great trip! We had so much fun and we loved seeing everyone. :)
6 comments:
Clint may have some award winning pics there. Find out if Idaho has a photo contest. Loved the trip. Can't wait until next year.
so freaking beautiful. Can't wait for more!
Those pictures are amazing! I am still laughing at the one of Bry hanging his socks over the fire!
Wow, those are some awesome photos! You two are quite the photographers!
i cant believe you too a pic of a smashed... creature..? i cant tell what it is...
Lovely! (as always)
Post a Comment