Every year I look forward to Spring and the blooming of all the flowers out back. This year we got the daffodils and the tulips at the same time! They were so pretty. We enjoyed them for a few weeks and sadly, they are wilted and dying now. I am excited for the lilies to bloom soon though!
Bode picked off quite a few of the petals and the whole heads of some of the flowers. I’m not sure what it is, but he wants to be destructive all the time!
It was chilly and kinda rainy. He kept saying, “My feet are freezing cold!”
I told him to smile and realized he had a ring of mine in his mouth. What doesn’t get put in this child’s mouth?
Excited to see a rolley polley, his new obsession.
Check out the links for a stroll down memory lane.
No comments:
Post a Comment