I thought it would be really fun to take the boys to Hee Haw Farms. I had to run to wal mart real fast, and I was going to meet Clint at McDonalds before we headed out to Pleasant Grove. Well, time got away from me and I was STILL at wal mart when Clint got to McDonalds. I’m not sure how that happened, but after we ate and were ready to leave it was almost dark already. We decided to go bowling instead! We’ll try again for the pumpkin patch later this week. :)
Owen is so sweet. As long as he’s got a full belly he’s pretty easy going. He just looked around the whole time Clint and Bode bowled.
Bode loved playing in the arcade after bowling. It’s amazing how long it takes an almost 3 year old to blow through $5.
Bode cheated a bit with the skee daddle game above. It was broken so we just let him. :)
Basketball and football were a big hit.
This is Clint cheering on Bode on some dumb game.
We had such a great night!!
(Another post below.)
No comments:
Post a Comment