Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just another day

I absolutely love having two boys. They are so cute together.

IMG_2331

IMG_2321

Owen was on his back and Bode asked me to put him on his tummy. I did.. and so he put dinosaur Rex on his tummy, and he got on his tummy  too.

IMG_2333

Then dinosaur Rex got hungry and started eating Owen.

IMG_2329IMG_2325

This morning I gave both boys a bath. Bode wanted to put his jammies back on and so I told him he could wear jammies, but he had to get a new pair. He came in with these lovely bug ones. They are from last year and I actually forgot all about them. I helped him put them on and then he INSISTED that we roll up his pants. I don’t even know where he learned about rolling ones pants, but he had to have it. 

Ummm.. ok. Whatever he wants.

IMG_2339

siggy

No comments: