Owen and I are flying to go see Kelli and the girls later today, and I’m scrambling to catch up my blogs before I go!! Can ya tell!?
Halloween this year was so much fun. The boys had so much fun trick or treating. We ran into Bode’s friends about half way through the neighborhood and they all hopped in the stroller and Clint rode them to all the doors. After a few doors they expected people to WALK the candy to them and even starting requesting gum and chocolate money. Talk about spoiled kids!! We made them get out and walk to the doors after that. :)
Owen was just along for the ride. He did trick or treat to a few doors, but he got shy and froze up when people offered him candy. It was pretty cute. He sat and ate candy and LOVED it. He’s been pointing to candy that’s out of his reach and saying “tan tu!” ever since. He loves candy.
1 comment:
i love that it totally looks like FALL in your neighborhood. Cute stuff!
Post a Comment