We don’t get so see Clint’s brother Andy and his family as much as we’d like, so we invited ourselves over last Sunday! Bode was tired and pretty grumpy, but he did have a fun time. He loved riding around on their gator! At first he wouldn’t go near it, but eventually he ended up riding it and driving it.
Darci and Bode going for a ride and cute little Brooklyn.
Drew and Darci got the same memo to smile, not sure what happened with Bode.
Bode had a pretty fun time jumping on the trampoline. He even jumped right off it onto the grass one time. I was worried, but he was fine.
They have a little baby duck in their garage. Bode loved the duck! He was talking about it the whole way home. They offered for us to keep it, but I said no. We’ll have to go visit more often. :)
Thanks Romney’s for the wonderful dinner and letting us hang out with you guys!
1 comment:
You got a great picture of all 3 of them on the Gator! And I love Brooklyn in the helmet. I am going to steal 2 of your pictures if that's okay. Thanks for coming out. We love hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment