Bode has been obsessed with water balloons these days. He always wants me to go outside and make him some more. He usually wants two right away that he sets aside and doesn’t pop. He throws all the ones after that no problem. When we are done he asks me if he can take the beloved two inside. I usually say yes and he carries them around forever. I’ve only had one pop in the house so far. I make sure to make them really small too. It’s funny because the small ones don’t pop very easily and then end up bouncing around everywhere.
Bode loves to spray me.. or anything really. The majority of the time my spray bottle in my hair bag is missing. He prefers the water bottle over his spray guns, but these will have to do!
Chasing after one that didn’t pop. He asked me if he could go into the road and I said, “Hurry!” He did his goofy little run all the way to the balloon and back.
And he got it to pop.
ps. I have total pregnancy brain and some of my sentences lately haven’t made much sense. I read through old posts and it’s like run on city! Forgive me. I’m constantly saying stuff to Clint and he’s like Huh??? He will repeat back to me what I said and I’m even surprised sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment