Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kiddie Pool

One of my neighbors got out her pool today and lots of kids went to play in it. I thought Bode would have fun, so I took him over. At first he liked the water to his legs, then I sat him down and he cried and cried! It was hose water and pretty cold... It took longer than normal for him to get over it, so I thought he might be hungry. I took him in and gave him a bottle. We went back out for round two and he still didn't like it much! All the kids splashing and making noise bothered him. There was a sprinkler going also, so when most of the kids went over to the sprinkler I tried again and he liked it! He's just like his daddy.. not a fan of crowds. Although he warmed up to the pool and all, he would have much rather sat around chewing on toys.

1 comment:

Misty said...

He is so stink' cute. I have been thinking I should get a little pool for Capri to play in.