I love getting pictures taken! I love taking pictures. Anything that has to do with pictures, I love. I found Kimber through a girl I play bunco with. As soon as I looked at her website, I fell in love with her photography style. We met up one afternoon and she got some great shots! Not only is she great at what she does, she has been so helpful to me in my photography endeavors. Thanks so much Kim!
www.photobykimber.com
Oh and the picture CD came in the mail wrapped up like a present! It was so cute!
8 comments:
Love all the pictures! Love your blog layout! I am so jealous of your creativity and craftiness.
Cute, cute, cute! They all turned out soo good! I seriously can't wait to get our pics taken tomorrow - YAY!
I love them! They are perfect! And AWESOME layout...LOVE IT!
OH my! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
The pictures look awesome! And I love Bode's little sweater-too cute.
Beautiful family!! :) love the pic of you and clint smiling at bode while he is sitting on the tracks.
THose are so stinking cute! I love all of them! You are the cutest little thing I've ever seen!
Cute family pictures!!!! You are very photogenic.
Post a Comment