Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Morning

Bode is so funny. He walks around the house like he is so busy, with so many things to do for the day. I sat back and observed for 5 minutes taking pictures of everything he did. It was very entertaining.
Picture 342 copyPicture 337 copyPicture 340 copy
First, he hid behind the kitchen chair waiting for Gunner to see him. Gunner didn’t even care, but Bode thought it was funny when he popped out to scare him.
Picture 343 copyPicture 344 copy
Then he stood up on his tippy toes to see what was on the kitchen table. I love that I captured the face he is pulling in the first picture here. He always does that face when he wants to get into something! Whatever was on the table, he wanted it. So he grabbed it.
Picture 350 copyPicture 351 copy
It was his sippy. Oh he was so thirsty. After a long drink, he decided to hang onto it and continue what he was doing.
He finally noticed me. He gave me a round of cheesy smiles, then kept looking at me like, “what mom?”
Picture 366 copy
Then he started squeezing my ankle for some reason. The end.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What a cutie? They are so busy aren't they. I wish Darci would drink out of a sippy like Bode! Can't wait to play this weekend!