Thursday, December 18, 2014

Soccer

Our Bode is quite the soccer player. He absolutely loves it and he is very good at it. We signed him up for the first time this year and he did so great. We had practices once a week at his school field and games every Saturday. We had such a fun time watching our #9! He scored quite a bit and each time he would raise his hands in the air and do a victory run. Cutest thing EVER. He is super excited to start up again in the Spring.

I was photographing a wedding the day of the team photos. I told Clint when he needed to be there and everything. Well, he missed them. He blamed bad construction traffic, but he got there late. He CHOSE to sit Bode out for the individual photos. I still don't know why. I was SO disappointed. Even if they had made it, his hair wasn't even done. Geez! I'm wishing I didn't have to work and I could have gotten him ready and there my dang self. Obviously Clint didn't care one bit, but I did.

Anyway... GO BLACK WIDOWS!














No comments: