Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cell Phone pictures

I find myself taking pictures with my cell phone more and more. It’s so convenient! They aren’t the best, but still preserve the memory. I am starting to love them.

Cell Dump 11 30 2011

  1. Owen stretching one morning.
  2. Owen doing his super funny pose he does all the time.
  3. My cute boy on his tummy.
  4. Playing with his toys.
  5. Looking oh so fat.
  6. Love him! he was chilling with me while Bode napped one day.
  7. Laying around.
  8. Fat cheeks.
  9. The day he had to get shots. :( He literally fell asleep right where I laid him to give him Tylenol. :(
  10. His herniated belly button.
  11. Right after a blow out.
  12. Owen and me. <3
  13. Sleeping on my chest.
  14. Watching TV with mom.
  15. He was looking at Bode play.
  16. Visiting daddy at work for the first time.
  17. Hanging out with great grandpa K while I permed grandma’s hair.
  18. Big smiles.
  19. Cute sweater and loafers you can’t even see.
  20. Hanging out at Grandma Cozzy’s house.
  21. More big smiles.
  22. Snoozing in his seat.
  23. Pit stop at Great Grandma K’s because Owen was hungry while running errands one afternoon.
  24. Gas bubble smiles.
  25. Owen’s first walk with me.

1

  1. The day Bode got his big t-rex and dragon. He did so well at the dentist I thought he deserved them. Little did I know how attached he’d get.
  2. Bode & Owen hanging out with Great Grandpa K.
  3. Bode and his pink eyes. :( This was taken at the Dr.
  4. The dinos accompanying us to get frozen yogurt.
  5. Bode at the frozen yogurt place.
  6. Bode & Owen chilling on Bode’s bed.
  7. Bode feeding the fish at Clint’s co workers desk.
  8. The night I cut myself bangs.
  9. Bode weighing himself. He always says, “I’m getting soooo big!”
  10. A pretty sunset.
  11. MORE dinos. This time at Chik-fil-a.
  12. Bath time!
  13. Bode jumping on his bed in his underwear.
  14. Hanging out on my bed.
  15. More Dinos.
  16. Bode playing in the leaves in my grandparent’s backyard
  17. More jumping on the bed.
  18. The night I colored my hair more red.
  19. Brothers. How cute.
  20. More brotherly love.
  21. DINOS again. lol.
  22. Me & Owen.
  23. Bode pestering Owen.
  24. Bode asleep on the way to St. George.

Phew! That’s all for now folks.

siggy

1 comment:

A and L Stapley said...

Love the phone pics... I should do something like this with all of mine. You're boys are the cutest!